INSIDE THE COTTAGE
- Two single beds with fresh white linens
- Two Dressers
- Screen to ensure a bug-free, fresh mountain air sleeping experience
- Wifi liberated
OUTSIDE THE COTTAGE
- Shared kitchenette
- Shared bathroom with a compost toilet
- Shared treehouse shower with hot water
- Pergola for outdoor dining
- Pond & Waterfall
- Chakra Gardens
CONNECT TO SPIRIT AND MOTHER EARTH
- Experience the Wild Heart Gardens
- Participate in guided yoga sessions
- Journal or write an offering or prayer to spirit while reflecting in the Rose Cottage
- Enjoy nature walks & time to reconnect
- Spend time with animal friends: baby-doll sheep, chickens, ducks, and horse
- Savour delicious plant-based meals in the romantic outdoor Kingfisher dining area while enjoying the pond, waterfall or outdoor fireplace.
- Relax in the luxurious outdoor “glamping” accommodation as you connect to Spirit and Mother Earth.
Other things to note
*** The cottages are open to the elements…
Each cottage gable end is screened to ensure bug-free, fresh mountain air during warm weather and a cozy duvet and extra blanket for cooler evenings… But please note that there is no air conditioning or heat…
*** Digital Detox
While Wild Heart Spirit Heart offers the perfect opportunity to put away your device and connect more meaningfully with the natural world, we understand that communication is essential. We currently offer limited WIFI connectivity in all social areas of the resort.
***No electricity, TVs, fans, air-conditioning or Wi-Fi in cottages.
We provide flashlights for walking around at night, as well as solar-powered lights around the property, creating a romantic, out-in-the-wild atmosphere. For those who want to recharge their electronic devices’ batteries, there are power outlets in the common areas, and guests are welcome to use them whenever needed.
***All meals are included…
At Wild Heart Spirit Heart our culinary philosophy is born from the belief that true health is grounded in nature. Our culinary offering is plant-based/vegan (no animal products), and the food is seasonal and organic.
***A note on food allergies/special diets…
We craft our menus to not only be delicious, but environmentally sustainable, healthy, anti-inflammatory, and ethical. Special diets such as FODMAP, Keto, some versions of Paleo, and Atkins are simply not good fits for our resort.
If you have restrictions/preferences/allergies, please let us know well in advance of your arrival and our chef/nutritionist can go over possible dining options.
***Washroom & Shower
You have access to a shared outdoor tree shower and compositing toilet. Please bring your own towels & toiletries (soap, shampoo, toothpaste, etc.)
Non-violence: Wild Heart Spirit Heart helps you participate in non-violence towards yourself, the planet, and the natural world of mammal, fish and avian species. No animal products are permitted on the property.
Smoking Policy – As a wellness resort, we strongly discourage the use of all smoking products and e-cigarettes and the use of these products is prohibited anywhere on the property.
Visitors and additional guests are not allowed. Our cabins are ideally suited for singles or couples. While we love children, it is not suitable for children under the age of 16.